Analyzing qualitative data can be overwhelming due to the unstructured nature of the data. However, with tools like NVIVO, technology can now be deployed to simplify the process of organizing and identifying themes in qualitative dataset.
At the end of the course, participants will
· Understand qualitative analysis approaches
· Understand different qualitative data collection methods
· Set up a project in NVIVO
· Carry out qualitative data analysis using NVIVO
· Carry out thematic and content analysis of qualitative dataset
· Write a qualitative report
This is a highly interactive trainin designed to train participants with little or no experience using Stata but requires only basic knowledge of descriptive statistics. The participants will learn to:
- Import data to stata and construct a work flow
- Data manipulation on stata and dealing with missing data
- Running basic statistical analysis and combining data sets
- Carry out descriptive analysis
- Carry out inferential analysis
- Build predictive modeling using STATA
- Creating communicative graphics and presenting statistical results.
SPSS is one of the most used tool for data analysis in the social sciences because of its user friendliness. This course is a 4-day webinar aimed at providing the participants with skills on how to apply SPSS for statistical analysis. Participants will review several statistical techniques and learn how to use and interpret the outputs.
The training will cover the following
- Introduction to statistical analysis
- Understanding SPSS and its features
- Descriptive, inferential and predictive analytics
- Visualization using SPSS